Thursday 13 December 2012

Indecision of Vases

First of all. Apologies for the lack of updates recently. I had a wedding planning break to take part in NaNoWriMo and then it was my birthday and now its getting close to Christmas so I haven't been up to much wedding planning wise in the past couple of months.

I did however decide that the tall white vases we had were just no good and I wanted smaller ones.

So the centre pieces went from looking like this:


To looking like this:




The display isn't sitting right in the vase in this picture and the quality is terrible but it gives you an idea.

The overall look is some much better in these smaller vases. I'm so much happier with it.

I will start posting more soon, I'll take some better pictures of the new vase and post some better pictures of the new display design soon too. Bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopped by and liked what you saw? Leave a comment and let me know! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...