Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Short Haired Bride With a Long Veil

This is current me,


Now, let me assure you I did try to grow my hair out for the wedding, the front reached down to my jaw and the back was coming down over my shoulders.

But as you may have gathered, I couldn't stand it and cut it all off again. It's only been within the last year or so I've dare to cut my hair this short, but turns out I just prefer it this way. It feels more me!

So what's a short haired bride to do?

Well that's the elastic band method, tying a few tiny ponytails with elastic bands helps give a veil comb a good grip. Pretty useful for short hair brides who do have a bit of length. But unlikely to be of much use to me, my hair is fine along with being short so the comb would probably be visible through the rest of my hair.

So my solution?

Hair extension clips!




















Much more discreet, holds well, doesn't slip and looks great!

That's not the best picture cause my hair is a mess, but you get the idea! Can't always be looking my best when I'm trying out these crazy ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopped by and liked what you saw? Leave a comment and let me know! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...