Wednesday 3 October 2012

Bridesmaid Bouquet Made of Lego

Following the same instructions posted Here- Bouquet Made of Lego I finished my Bridesmaids bouquet. We had our bulk order of Lego show up recently so I was finally able to put it together. I have a lot of posts to do and all sorts of other things to show you so stay tuned for those! 

                   
I'm really happy with this, it's so cute.

Here's the underside and the handle.             


I found this looping does a good job at hiding all the stems and makes it much tidier. Ideally I'd liked to have used a satin ribbon to give it a softer feel and look, rather than this water proof oasis stuff. But I've got so much of it it seemed silly to not use it.

I decided to do the same to the brides bouquet and also shorten the handle as it was a bit too lengthy for my liking.    
Much better.

Here's them both together with a couple of buttons holes
.

I've had such a blast making these that I'm seriously considering making them for anyone who is interested, be it for weddings or any other occasions. I'll probably think about it more seriously after my own wedding but if anyone is interested now, get in contact! I'll be happy to discuss options and prices.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your lego hun! V creative!
    I am b2bnicola off ukbride

    please follow my blog!

    b2bnicola.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Stopped by and liked what you saw? Leave a comment and let me know! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...